As my blog is doing really well at the moment and I am sticking (most of the time) to my two blogs a day goal scheduling quite a lot in advance, I thought I would buy a good old-fashioned diary. This means I can write quick notes and decided what I will be doing days ahead on the blog. I can also see what I have previously done, meaning I will not complete the same blog twice.
As I didn’t want to spend an awful lot of money I searched Amazon and found this one for £3.40, it’s A4 with a page a day so great value but there are tonnes of mistakes.
Here are just a few:
- Jaguary is now the first month of the year
- Czechosolvakia is still a country
- The Currency Spain use is the peseta
- There is a country call Cannda
- And although this isn’t exactly a mistake it tells me the cholesterol level if I eat a pig’s brain.
Then again at least I know why this disclaimer was included.