So here is another tag that I stole from a variety of Youtube videos – I just love doing them.
Ok so let’s begin.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? I do yes, this is normally on the sofa in a kind of lying down position. Sometimes I may also sit on the bed to read.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? I don’t often read tree books anymore but when I do, it is definitely a random piece of paper. As much as I would love one of those beautiful leather bookmarks that some people have I would just lose it,
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages? I can stop reading at any time but I generally prefer when I have finished a chapter or when I get a certain number of pages.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Yes normally I like to have a huge cup of tea to keep me going I will also read quite often when eating my lunch at work.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? I can’t really have TV on when I read it just distracts me too much. I also watch shows that I need to concentrate on quite a bit such a film shows or documentaries and I don’t want to miss something. I love to listen to music quietly whilst reading though.
6. One book at a time or several at once? I can only read one book at a time if I read two or more it just confuses me and I don ‘t know where I’m up to.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? I take public transport to and from work so I often read then and also I will read at my desk during break and so on.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? Silently.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? No, never.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? I like a book to stay looking nice and new as long as possible. Inevitably thought the spine is going to break or the corners of the book are going to curl, I just don’t want to rush that process.
11. Do you write in your books? No. When I was school I used to as the notes help me figure things out. Now I read for pleasure so I don’t need to.
12. Who do you tag? Everyone!