2013 has been a great year, a very fast year, but a great one. In this year I have made new friends. got a promotion and travelled to new places. I have so much to be thankful for and I am really looking forward to the new year. I am 23 in April and whilst I know that isn’t old I want to try out as many new things as possible in 2014 and here are some of them:
- Visit a country I have never been to before. I already have plans to go to Belgium and Germany in March and I am very excited.
- Do something that scares me – this year I went on a number of rollercoasters at Alton Towers that I would normally never dream of. I hated it but at least I can say I did it.
- Work towards getting another promotion at work.
- Get my driving license and buy my first car.
- Pay off my student overdraft.
- Start a youtube channel.
- Successfully blog everyday.
- Learn a new skill.
- Go to a gig – I aim to do this most years and more often the not I do. This year it was Thirty Seconds to Mars and they were fantastic.
This is just a small list but they all add up to big things. What do you wish to do in 2014 that will really make it count?